STARS OF THE FUTURE abides by the legislation pertaining to the protection of private life and the treatment of personal data, specifically Law 67/98 of 26 October and Law 41/2004 of 18 August in its subsequent redrafting in Law 46/2012 of 29 August. STARS OF THE FUTURE is currently at the stage of appraising and implementing the changes which will eventually be required resulting from the publication of the new Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, pertaining to the protection of the private individual with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of said data.
- Notwithstanding its strong concern for the protection of the rights contemplated in the above-mentioned legal framework, STARS OF THE FUTURE does not currently collect, process, handle or store on the www.stars-future.com website any personal data pertaining to the User consulting it.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE solely uses and monitors, for purely statistical purposes, the number of visits to the aforesaid www.stars-future.com website.
- In the future eventuality of deeming necessary to its aims the collection of any personal data, STARS OF THE FUTURE, over and beyond its full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, hereby informs that it will take responsibility for the collating and processing of personal data collected during the use of, or registration in, this website.
- Such eventual future collating will always be sole with the purpose of acquiringinformation on activities connected with STARS OF THE FUTURE, and the rendering of services to its clients, partners, sponsors, and the general public.
- The personal data thus collected will be for the exclusive use of STARS OF THE FUTURE with the above-mentioned aims.
- Such eventual future collating will always respect the users’ right to access the information on their data, to rectify it when incorrect, or even to delete it fully, in the terms of Article 11 of Law 67/98 of 26 October. To this end, it will suffice to send an email to the email address to be made available from the moment the collating commences.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE may use ‘cookies’ on its websites to improve the users’ experience and enable certain operations to be carried out in a safe manner.
- “Cookies” are small software tags stored in your computer via your browser which retain only information pertaining to your preferences, and do not therefore include your personal data.
- “Cookies” contribute to a better experience in the use of our website. Having authorised the use of ‘cookies’, you may always subsequently deactivate them in part or in total.